Overdrive eBooks for Kindle
Downloading eBooks to your Kindle is easy!
Log in to OverDrive, browse or search for a title available for Kindle and check it out. Click the Get for Kindle and a new window will open to Amazon.com. If you are not already logged in with your Amazon account you will need to do that before you can click the "download" link. The item will download to your Kindle the next time it has wireless access, or you can download it manually using the USB/Charging cord.
Things to remember for Kindle
- eBooks check out for 14 or 21 days. You can change the default for both in your account.
- Audiobooks in WMA format will not play on Kindles.
- Audiobooks in MP3 format will play on Kindles.
- No Late Fees! Items stop working when the checkout period is over.
- Only 4 items can be checked out at a time. Audiobooks cannot be returned early.
- eBooks can be returned early from the Manage Your Kindle tab on Amazon.com