The Montgomery-Floyd Regional Library Foundation is a 501(c)(3) and is the fundraising arm of the Montgomery-Floyd Regional Library. The Foundation funding helps the Library create new programs, expand services, and improve our buildings.
At the same time, the Foundation gives YOU an avenue to support your Library by making a donation, or getting involved as a volunteer. It is a way for you to give back to the Library you love!
The Foundation accepts cash, deferred/planned gifts, and some in-kind gifts. We will work with you to help your charitable goals fill the Library's needs. Please contact us at 382-6965 x10 for additional information.
Foundation Board of Directors
- Gail Billingsley, President
- Marybeth Lanier, Vice-President
- Elaine G. Powers, Secretary
- Joe/Linda Powers, Treasurer
- Robert E. Benoit
- Natalie Cherbaka (Library Board liaison)
- Mary Ann Hinshelwood, President Emeritus
- Rick Lewis
- Bob Miller
- David Mullins
- Melinda Smith
- H. Earnest "Ernie" Wade
- Ryan D. Hamrick
- Daniel D. Hamrick, P.C.
- Paula Alston, Director
- June Sayers, Business Manager